Wednesday, May 02, 2007

72 what now?

Alright, I'll admit, I didn't come up with the idea for this joke. My dad did actually and he's pretty proud of it. Course as I type it, I am pretty sure that I'm not doing his exact formulation, actually not even close, but such is humor. (I'll subject you guys to my theory of humor some other time...)



So a suicide bomber dies and goes to heaven. He sees George Washington. George Washington walks over to him and sucker punches him right across the face. As the suicide bomber tries to defend himself, Patrick Henry walks up from behind him and holds his arms so the hapless suicide bomber is just getting a beatdown from Washington. Then Patrick Henry throws him down, and Thomas Jefferson comes and just kicks him repeatedly. James Madison also jumps in and all four are just kicking this suicide bomber while he's down. The suicide bomber yells, "Allah! This is not what I was expecting!"



Allah responds, "What? It's 72 Virginians like I promised. What did you think I said?"